d3 Technologies is a fast growing company that sells the d3 product range to high end, complex events, shows and installations. d3 is an integrated visual video production suite that has been used on productions such as the 2017 Grammy’s, Madonna MDNA tour, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, the Nokia Lumia lunch and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Each summer, our London HQ offers two work experience placements within their QA & Support teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to be exposed to the range of support offered to our growing client base globally.
The placement, which lasts 6-8 weeks, is based in London, however, some UK travel maybe required.
To apply for work experience, please send your CV, with a cover letter to email@example.com, with the title of ‘Work Experience 2017- Your Name’.
The closing date is the 2nd June 2017.
Interviews will be held the following week.
Head of Support & Training & the QA Manager
- Testing both d3 hardware and software to ensure robustness and correctness
- Quickly get to grips with the products, especially d3 Designer software
- Finding issues before our users do on product release
- Following a structured list of test cases
- Employing initiative to go beyond the set test cases
- Maintaining records of testing
- Retest and verify fixes
- Gather and configure hardware and software as required for structured testing and ad-hoc investigations
- Liaising with our development team to accurately report and investigate issues
- Assist in demand planning for all product ranges
- Support the family of d3’s hardware and software products
- Understanding the support structure and processes
- Help to support the team in re-creating & diagnosing issues
- Reporting “bugs” that are found to the development team
- Interact with users to gather and process relevant data
- Development on how d3 interacts with 3rd party hardware and software